Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bobb's First Dream: Being a Jockey


As I am constantly being asked questions about
my life such as:

How do you become an entrepreneur?
What’s the key to my success?
Here are a few points I’d like to cover.
It’s not really a matter of the education or money
you have. It’s really about the person you are inside.

Do you remember when you were young once?

We all had our dreams of what we wanted to
become and do…. I wanted to ride race horses.
At the age of seven I had a pony named Captain and I
loved riding FAST.

I kept that dream in front of me. (The only time in
my entrepreneurial life that I would get a W2 was
at age 16 when I started working at McDonalds).

When I turned 18 I quit Mc Donald’s and moved
to Detroit for a job on a horse track. One year later
after cleaning stalls, washing and cooling horses
after they went to the track, I earned the right to ride
race horses and go FAST. I became that Jockey that I
dreamed about. I did that for six years,
until I got “too hungry to ride”.

I kept my vision and dreams in front of me with
blind determination and passion to ride that made
it possible to achieve.

This was one of many goals I set for myself that I
achieved.
……to be continued.

Bobb

0 comments:

MackyPlanet Custom Blogs

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP